Black and White Cookies + Rugelach
Declared one of the “Top 5 New York City Taste Sensations” these Jumbo Black and White cookies are as iconic as they come. Now you can enjoy these cookies with another Zaros classic – a box of their Rugelach!
In the early 20th century Joseph Zaro, having left his home and family in Eastern Europe, and sailed to Ellis Island with the dream to open a bakery. Now, nearly a century later Zaro’s Family Bakery is a household name in New York City. This fourth-generation family-owned and operated business is known for its iconic New York treats, such as their black and white cookies.
This package includes:
- Your choice of a box of Rugelach, 9 pieces
- 8 Jumbo Black & White Cookies
- Each cookie measures a whopping 5"
Rugelach Options Include
- Cinnamon Raisin
Contains: Dairy, Eggs, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Cookies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 5 days
- To serve, allow the cookies to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.