Hand Braided Baked Challah - 2 Pack
A classic Zaro product hand braided and golden baked. Whole eggs provide a moist and fluffy texture with a beautiful crust. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
In the early 20th century Joseph Zaro, having left his home and family in Eastern Europe, and sailed to Ellis Island with the dream to open a bakery. Now, nearly a century later Zaro’s Family Bakery is a household name in New York City. This fourth-generation family-owned and operated business is known for its iconic New York treats, such as their black and white cookies.
This package serves 18 people and includes 2 loaves of Hand Braided Baked Challah
Contains: Eggs & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Bread may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 5 Days
- To serve, allow the bread to thaw at room temperature overnight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.